A figure is located at (2, 0), (2, −2), and (6, 0) on a coordinate plane. What kind of 3-D shape would be created if the figure was rotated around the x-axis? Provide an explanation and proof of your answer to receive full credit. Include the dimensions of the 3-D shape in your explanation
Dailyn · 24.04.2023 20:45
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 3 Сomment
for this case we have that by definition, the volume of a cylinder is given by:
[tex]v = \pi * r ^ 2 * h[/tex]
r: it's the radio
h: it's the height
we have as data that:
[tex]r = 8\\h = 3[/tex]
[tex]v = \pi * 8 ^ 2 * 3\\v = \pi * 64 * 3\\v = 192 \pi[/tex]
so, the cylinder volume is[tex]192 \pi[/tex]
are ya tryin to ask something or is this a statement
Where’s the graph too show me?
Determine whether the following statements are true and give an explanation or counterexample. bold a. when using the shell method, the axis of the cylindrical shells is parallel t...
A. what is the area of the base? use complete sentences to explain your reasoning. b. what is the volume of the prism? use complete sentences to explain your reasoning.
Use the distance formula to find the distance between (-3,5) and (3,1)...
Jaxon has s packs of 8 crazy straws. he divided the crazy straws into 2 equal bags. now, he has 224 crazy straws in each bag. how many packs of crazy straws did jaxon start with?...
Can someone me immediately, this is due by midnight! if you can't see the question, i'll text it to you. show the steps you took to get your answer.
If log(a) = 1.2 and log(b)= 5.6, what is log(a/b)? a. 4.4b. 6.8c. not enough informationd. -4.4...
The oates family went out for dinner the price of the meal was $33.95 the sales tax was 7.25% of the price of the meal . the tip was 15% of the meal and the sales tax . how much mo...
Arandom sample of n = 25 observations is taken from a n(µ, σ ) population. a 95% confidence interval for µ was calculated to be (42.16, 57.84). the researcher feels that this inter...
Sean is his dad build a tiled walkway in their backyard. the walkway will be 6060 feet long and 22 feet wide. the local hardware store sells tiles which are 22 by 22 feet and come...
Aubrey read 29 books and eli read 52 books what number equals to the number of books aubrey read...
Match each function with the corresponding function formula when h(x) = 5 - 3x and g(x) = -3 x + 5. 1. k(x) = (3g + 5h)(x) 2. k(x) = (h - g)(x) 3. k(x) = (g + h)(x) 4. k(x) = (5g +...
This venn diagram shows the pizza topping preferences for 9 students
- When translating a figure on a coordinate plane, which coordinate is affected by a up or down movement?...
- University Games produces two types of computer games-adventure and fantasy. One adventure game requires 200hrs of time from the creative staff and 500 hrs from the tech staff. One...
- Twice the difference of a number 7 is at most 17...
- Y DO I ONLY HAVE 574 POINT...
- Credit card companies target 18-21 year olds. How can you ensure you don’t fall prey to their advertising tactics and open a lot of credit accounts?...
- Ingredient buttermilk 1 1/3 1.25 1 3/4 A teenager follows the recipe for 1 sponge cake and evenly splits the batter into 2 small cake pans. How many cups of ingredients are in 1 o...
- What is 0.00000707 in scientific notation...
- Please help me I am stuck on this question...
- Distribute 8(1/2 + x)...
- A chili recipe that yields 8 servings calls for 4 teaspoons of cumin and 1.5 times as much tomato paste. If Marion wants to cook 24 servings of chili, how many teaspoons of tomato...1 answer(s) · Mathematics