Natalia recorded daily visitors to her new website. The data for the first 9 days is shown below.
25, 31, 27, 33, 41, 39, 48, 46, 52
Natalia is curious to know the MAD and the IQR for her visitor data.
Identify each of these two measures of variability for the data by dragging a number to each box.
achewitt3965 · 11.05.2023 00:36
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 6 Сomment
to find the range, we take the largest value and subtract the smallest value.
the largest value is 5
the smallest value is 0
the range is 5-0 =5
it is not that hard all u have to do is plot the graph
the aswere is the one with all 8's and the second one is with the 10,8 and 6
what is the graph
What is the missing statement in step 4? ? rts ? ? vtu and ? rtu ? ? vts ? rts ? ? rvs and ? rtu ? ? stv ? vrs ? ? vru and ? usr ? ? usv ? vur ? ? vus and ? uvs ? ? sru...
Find each value of the five-number summary for this set of data. [note: type your answers as numbers. do not round.] 150, 120, 136, 180, 158, 175, 124, 162 minimum maximum median...
This summer the number of tourists in salem increased 4.5% from last years total of 426000. how many more tourists came to salem this summer...
Robert plans to make a box-and-whisker plot of the following set of data. 27, 14, 46, 38, 32, 18, 21 find the lower quartile, the median, and the upper quartile of the set? lower...
Mackenzie buys 6 petunias and 8 marigolds. if she plants 2 flowers in each pot, how many pots dose she need?...
An entertainment firm offer serveral dj choices and light shows that range in price based on the rental time period. the djs cost between $219 and $369 per night and the light show...
The stem-and-leaf plot below shows the number of pages each student in the class read the previous evening. according to the plot, 75% of students read less than 13 pages. 33 page...
Draw and label the figure described. mn and pq intersecting at point r....
The probability distribution of the random variable x represents the number of hits a baseball player obtained in a game for the 2012 baseball season. x 0 1 2 3 4 5 upper p left pa...
3) anis to be of a 90 by 70 of byofup. ifof 15 , . a) in . b) in . c) in ....
30 points will give brainliest graph the functions f(x)=−2x−6 and g(x)=−2^x−6 on the same coordinate plane. what are the solutions of the equation −2x−6=−2^x−6 ? select **each**...
The vertices of a rectangle are given in the columns of the matrix . if is found to perform a transformation, what are the coordinates of the transformed rectangle? (0, 0), (0, –3...
- Describe the end behavior of the function below. f(x) = (3) * - 2 a. as x increases, ax) approaches -2. b. as x decreases, ax) approaches 2. c. as x increases, rx) approaches infin...
- Trucks that travel on highways have to stop at various locations to be weighed and inspected for safe brakes and light systems. of these trucks, 76% are on interstate commerce whil...
- Country a produces about nine times the amount of diamonds in carrots produced in country b. if the total produced in both countries is 40 million carrots, find the amount produced...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- The product of a number and -5 is -20. find the number....
- My statistics book says there are 8 degrees of freedom for this data set. i don't understand how they got that number? i thought df was n-1? # of books education level 16 6 6 1428...
- How many solutions are there to the equation below? 12x + 6 = 5x a. 0 b. infinitely many c. 1...
- What is the real interest rate for a savings account that has a nominal interest rate of 1% when the rate of inflation is 1% ? a.) -2% b.) 0% c.) 1% d.) 2%...
- Atriangle has height 4 ft and area 32ft. what is the length of its base...
- Arectangular section of a wall in a library is 90 in. long and 72 in. wide. a librarian is hanging photos on this section of the wall. each photo needs a space of approximately 8 i...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Which of the following correctly models and gives the quotient of fraction 2 over 3 ÷ fraction 1 over 6?...