Is it possible to determine the mode?
The mode can be determined. The mode is the category that occupies the portion of the circle graph that is on the opposite side of the circle from the location where the first category begins.
The mode cannot be determined because categorical data do not have a mode. Only numerical data have a mode.
The mode cannot be determined because a circle graph does not display frequencies.
The mode can be determined. The mode is the category represented by the largest sector of the circle graph.
icemaniac · 19.05.2023 15:11
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 8 Сomment
sorey ik so sorey i need and need to answer a few
hi how are you doing today, if you need just ask me.
this is because the four is four hours and the n represents the 1 extra hour over the weekend.
b= i'm srry i don't know that one.
4+n=5 n=1 because if vernon plays 5 hours a week then 4+1=5 hours.
hope this : )
Hii1977 cleaner shrimp are a species of shrimp that clean parasites from other organisms. fish allow the shrimp to eat the parasites in their mouth. the shrimp get a source of nutr...
If w = 6 units, x = 3 units, and y = 5 units, what is the surface area of the figure? 168 units2 240 units2 144 units2 96 units2
Adeli owner keeps track of the to-go orders each day. the results from last saturday are shown in the given two-way frequency table. saturday's to-go deli orders in person by phone...
Aline is perpendicular to another line m2= (-1/m1), where m1 is the slope of the original line and m2 is the slope of the perpendicular line. which of the following equations repre...
Tim knows the volume and base area of a wooden chest that is in the shape of a rectangular prism. if the volume is 524 cubic unit and the base area is 15 square unit, what is the h...
Arectangular courtyard is 12 feet long and 8 feet wide. a tile is 2 feet long and 2 feet wide. how many tiles are needed to cover the courtyard?...
How much money does ron have left each month after his fixed expenses? ron graduated from college five years ago. he recently bought a house, but shares it with a housemate who pa...
Create a varationof radical symbol y=a a (x-h)+k function graph the parent function with all 4 varations question: how did each variable change affect the graph? use (desmos) gra...
The associative, commutative, and distributive properties can be used on rational equations. true or false...
1. 25pi ft^2 2. 5pi ft^2 3. 10pi ft^2 3. 20pi ft^2
Sound travels about 750 miles per hour. a) suppose it takes about 1.5 seconds to hear the echo. how far away is the canyon wall, in feet? for this i got 825 ft b) suppose you st...
Using the side-splitter theorem, daniel wrote a proportion for the segments formed by line segment de. what is ec? 2 units 2.4 units 3 units 3.75 units...
- The math department plans to offer 10 classes next semester. Some classes cannot run at the same time (perhaps they are taught by the same professor, or are required for seniors)....
- The following frequency distribution presents the frequency of passenger vehicles that pass through a certain intersection from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM on a particular day. Construct a...
- The tables show functions representing the path of two rockets launched by different science lab groups. How do the functions in the tables compare? Since the maximums occurred at...
- If 9(a) = and h(x) = x+1, find h (g(x))....3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- I'm trying to find out what process you need to do to complete equations like this. Example: T is the midpoint of SU. If ST = x + 13 and SU = 9x - 2, what is ST? I want to know wha...
- You need to purchase supplies for an employee appreciation picnic. Your boss gives you the shopping list below and asks that you get the best deal by buying from one grocer, either...
- 4x plus 1 divided by 3 equals x minus 5 divided 2...
- A. g(x)= -5/2[x]B. g(x)= -2/5[x]C. g(x)=2/5[x]D. g(x)=5/2[x]Plz help...
- Write a compound inequality to represent the number line....
- 2(5m - 4) - 5(1 + 3m)...3 answer(s) · Mathematics