Embassy Motorcycles (EM) manufacturers two lightweight motorcycles designed for easy handling and safety. The EZ-Rider model has a new engine and a low profile that make it easy to balance. The Lady-Sport model is slightly larger, uses a more traditional engine, and is specifically designed to appeal to women riders. Embassy produces the engines for both models at its Des Moines, Iowa, plant. Each EZ-Rider engine requires 6 hours of manufacturing time and each LadySport engine requires 3 hours of manufacturing time. The Des Moines plant has 2100 hours of engine manufacturing time available for the next production period. Embassy’s motorcycle frame supplier can supply as many EZ-Rider frames as needed. However, the Lady-Sport frame is more complex and the supplier can only provide up to 280 Lady-Sport frames for the next production period. Final assembly and testing requires 2 hours for each EZ-Rider model and 2.5 hours for each Lady-Sport model. A maximum of 1000 hours of assembly and testing time are available for the next production period. The company’s accounting department projects a profit contribution of $2400 for each EZ-Rider produced and $1800 for each Lady-Sport produced.
a. Formulate a linear programming model that can be used to determine the number of units of each model that should be produced in order to maximize the total contribution to profit.
b. Solve the problem graphically. What is the optimal solution?
c. Which constraints are binding?
answer: you need to organize this better it does not make sense.
step-by-step explanation: ?
i believe the correct answer is option 4.principalities were small territories that were run by russian rulers.
which statement correctly defines principalities in northern asia in the 1200s? principalities were small territories that were run by russian rulers.
hope i could ! : )
your answer is a
plzplzplzplzplz mark brainliest i need it.
- Which ordered pair is in the solution set of y ≥ 1/3x + 4?
A (–6, 1) B (–1, 6) C (6, 1) D (1, –6...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- What is the answer to 6= m + 6...
- 1. Find the midpoint of the points (5,7) and (3,9)....
- Work out the area of this circle. Give your answer in terms of r and state its units. 6 mm...
- What is the greatest number of unquiet segments shown in the diagram. (How many)...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- GIVING OUT FREE POINTS HELP ME...
- 2- Soit z = x + iy où (x; y) E IR2.
Z - 1
On pose Z = avec z # -1
1. Montrer que Z a pour forme algébrique :
x2 + y2 – 1
(x + 1)2 + y2 (x + 1)2 + y2
2. Quel est l'e...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Meiko buys 4 packs of markers that each cost the same price. Each pack is discounted by $0.75. Meiko let's m represent the original price for one pack of markers. He finds that the...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Sybil has 1/2 pizza left over. she wants to share the pizza with her 3 friends. what fraction of the pizza will sybil and her 3 friends receive Draw a picture to support your answ...
- When Esme woke up, the temperature was 5.3 degrees below zero. By noon, the temperature had increased by 12.8 degrees. Complete the statements to explain how to determine the tempe...