Sam says, "All tigers have stripes." Bob says, "I see a tiger!"
What conclusion can Sam draw? What Law did he use to reach that conclusion?
wheeler2455 · 07.08.2023 20:28
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 6 Сomment
you multiply 4 by 2 and 5 by 2
thats not a system of equations, that is a solution
Anyone know? is appreciated! will mark brainliest if correct!...
Can someone check if i did this right since i really want to make sure it’s correct. if you do you so much
Which of the following circles have their centers on the x-axis? check all that apply.
David is standing on the sixth rung of a ladder while painting his house. which expressions represent a change in david’s position of 2 rungs on the ladder? choose exactly two ans...
Abilliard ball is struck by a cue. it travels 1 0 0 cm 100cm before ricocheting off a rail and traveling another 1 2 0 cm 120cm into a corner pocket. the angle between the path as...
The radius of the sphere is 10 units .what is the approximate volume of the sphere use π=3.14...
Ana’s dachshund weighed 5 5/8 pounds when it was born . by age 4 the dog weighed 6 times as much. fill each box with a number or symbols from the list to show how to find the weigh...
According to a survey by the beach lifeguards, there is a 25% chance that surfers will see a dolphin while surfing. which simulation could you use to answer questions about whether...
Select the correct answer. lisa and daisy work at a hair salon. the salon charges $18 for a hair styling session with lisa and $12 for a session with daisy. the income on a certain...
In 1998 the postal rate to mail the package was 40 cents for the first ounce and 25 cents for each additional ounce or part of an ounce what did it cost to mail a package that weig...
Suppose a team of pedestrians takes a simple random sample of 100 babies. in this sample, the babies have a head circumference of 46.35 cm and a standard deviation of 1.1 cm. what...
The length of a rectangle is 11 yd less than three times the width and the area of the rectangle is 42 yd...
- Im a alien what about you...
- PLZZZ HELPPP, Find the volume of the cylinder...
- What is the equation of a line with a slope of -1 and a y-intercept of -5? A. y=-x-5 B. y=-x + 5 C. y = -5x-1 D. y=-5x+1...
- For each value of y, determine whether it is a solution to 7y - 9 = -58...
- Edgar and his 4 friends want to share the cost of a meal equally. They order 2 large pizzas and 5 small drinks. If they leave a tip of $ 6.40, how much does each person pay? Men...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- 2) Eileen wants to borrow $40,000 to buy a new car. I She is willing to make monthly payments for 5 years. The Metro Bank offers her a loan of $40,000 for five years; the rate of i...
- Suppose we produce ten bootstrapped samples from a data set containing red and green classes. We then apply a classification tree to each bootstrapped sample and, for a specific va...
- I need help. please and thank you!!...
- Which ordered pair is a solution for 3x + 4y < 12?...
- Rachel rode her bike 3 3/4 times on a trail around a lake that is 6 miles long.
Which statement is true? ...2 answer(s) · Mathematics