ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 3 Сomment
need more info
what do you mean by "representation"? graph? table? etc.
an altitude of 15,000 feet
1. if we have 3 babies what is the probability they’re going to be all boys? 2. if we roll 2 die at the same time what is the probability of getting less than 10 on the first rol...
How can you construct perpendicular lines and prove theorems about perpendicular lines...
The serenity and the mystic are sail boats. the serenity and the mystic start at the same point and travel away from each other in opposite directions. the serenity travels at 16 m...
What is the slope of the line (-7,2) (4,6)...
Which will form a composite function?
Which of the following is the maximum value of the equation y=-x^2+2x+5 a. 5 b. 6 c. 2. d. 1...
At wind speeds above 1000 centimeters per second (cm/sec), significant sand-moving events begin to occur. wind speeds below 1000 cm/sec deposit sand and wind speeds above 1000 cm/s...
Need to finish my juan wants to build a greenhouse in his back yard. he needs to maximize the ratio of floor area to structure volume in order to provide the most room for plants...
Which option identifies how kevin should proceed in the following scenario? four years ago kevin designed an mp3 player for young children. now that technology has changed, he wou...
Arepresentative from plan 1 wants to use the graph below to sell health plans for his company how might the graph be redrawn to emphasize the difference between the cost per docto...
Brad earns $12.75/hr and works 40 hours a week. what is his gross annual income?...
Dylan has built a simple clinometer by attaching a weighted string to the center of a protractor. he then attached a straw to the protractor to use as a sight. by looking at an obj...
- Using the work shown on the left, What is the cubed root of 4/ the square root of 2 in simplest radical form...
- Which set of numbers shows the sine, cosine, and tangent of 26°?...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- What is the sum of the whole number and the improper fraction? 4+7/4 A. 4 3/4 B. 5 3/7 C. 5 3/4 D. 4 3/7...
- An water well is to be drilled in the desert where the soil is either rock, clay or sand. The probability of rock P (R) = 0.53. The clay probability is P (C) = 0.21. The sand proba...
- The number of students attending summer school at a local community college has been decreasing each year by 7%. If 847 students currently attend summer school at this rate continu...
- Solve for the value of a...
- LE 11. The diagram shows two night-angled triangles, joined together along a common sideAB = 10-8 cm, BC = 14 4 om and CD = 24 cm.24 am10-8 cmB14-4 cmDiagram noi drawn to scaleCa...
- The temperature on Tuesday was −5 ∘C. The temperature on Wednesday was 5 ∘C Write an inequality that correctly compares the temperatures. Which one of the following descriptions...
- Suppose a city with population 340,000 has been growing at a rate of 4% per year. If this rate continues, find the population of this city in 20 years....
- Find the value of the annuity.
find the interest....2 answer(s) · Mathematics