Which phrase best describes the relationship indicated by the scatter plot?
A parabola labeled lowercase g declines through the points (negative 4, 4), (negative 3, 2 point 2), (negative 2, 1), (0, 0), (2, 1) and (3 point 5, 3) on the x y coordinate plane.
duyphan · 16.10.2023 18:12
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 2 Сomment
That’s is personal so don’t tell you is is about you think sorry
any of them that add up to 180 degrees.
D.[tex]d \: she \: made \: a \: mistake[/tex]
The inside wheels of a car traveling on a circular path are rotating half as fast as the outside wheels. the front two wheels are six feet apart. what is the number of feet in the...
One integer is 8 times another. if the product is 72, then find the integers...
Find the difference (8ab+a+2) - (3ab+6)...
F(x)=x/2-2 and g(x)=2x^2+x-3 find (f+g)(x)...
The bake stars picked 907 apples last weekend at a local orchard they made caramel apples and sold them in the bakery in trays of 6...
Is the product of two rational numbers irrational or rational? first, make a hypothesis by multiplying two rational numbers. then, use variables such as x=a/b and y=c/d and the cl...
Complete the input-output table for the linear function y = 3x. complete the input-output table for the linear function y = 3x. a = b = c =...
The measures of the legs of a right triangle are 15m and 20m . what is the length of the hypotenuse...
The height of a plant, in inches, p years after planting it is given by the polynomial function r(p) = -2p% + 270p. find the height of the plant when p = 90 years....
Awindow has the shape of a rectangle with a semi circle at the top. find the approximate area of the window using the dimensions shown. 4ft by 8ft...
12.0 million metric tons of beef produced annually in the u. s. out if 65.1 mikkion metric tons of produced annually worldwide...
Urgent need asap △abc is similar to △xyz. also, side ab measures 6 cm, side bc measures 18 cm, and side xy measures 12 cm. what is the measure of side yz ? enter your answer in t...
- (graph and table are in picture) the table below represents the function f, and the following graph represents the function g. complete the following statements. the functions f...
- Which of the following is always true of a dependent system of two equations? a) there are infinitely many solutions b) the lines intersect at exactly one point c) the lines ar...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Define product. give an example two whole number factors with a product of 9....
- if $945 is invested at an interest rate of 4% per year and is compounded continuously, how much will the investment be worth in 10 years? use the continuous compound interest formu...
- What is 28/35 as a percentage? truly....
- Xy consists of the endpoints x and y and all points on the line xy that...
- There are currently 18 pit bulls at the pound. of the 18 pit bulls, four have attacked another dog in the last year. joe, a member of the staff, randomly selects six of the pit bul...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- In a certain city the temperature (in °f) t hours after 9 am was modeled by the function t(t) = 40 + 11 sin πt 12 . find the average temperature tave during the period from 9 am to...
- Two pipes are connected to the same tank. when working together, they can fill the tank in 8 hrs. the larger pipe, working alone, can fill the tank in 12 hrs less time than the sma...
- Which of the following assets are eligible for 179 expensing? a) used office machinery. b) qualified improvement property. c) a new delivery truck. d) used office furniture....