ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 4 Сomment
your correct answer is c. he organized a political resistance group based on islam.
im sorry for the poor quality answer.
The answer is -1,19,39,59
The answer would be d
Solve - pv + 40 < 65 for v solve 7w - 3r = 15 for r...
In a sample of 200 residents of georgetown county, 120 reported they believed the county real estate taxes were too high. develop a 95 percent confidence interval for the proportio...
You dug a hole that was 8 feet deep. after taking a short break, you dug down 3 more feet in the same hole. when finished digging, a tractor accidentally filled the hole with 4 fee...
Explain in a minimum of 2 sentences how to graph the equation of the absolute value function given a vertex of (-1,3) and a value of “a” equal to ½....
Which rectangle if translated 6 units right and 16 units down and the rotated 90° clockwise about the point (4, -11) will result in rectangle e?...
Three students each examine the system of linear equations shown. 8x + 4y = 16 8x + 2y = 8 caleb says there is exactly one solution. jeremy says there is no solution. kim says ther...
Which polynomial correctly combines the like terms and expresses the given polynomial in standard form? 8mn5 – 2m6 + 5m2n4 – m3n3 + n6 – 4m6 + 9m2n4 – mn5 – 4m3n3 n6 + 7mn5 + 14m2...
Build is 120 wide 20 feet high 48 feet long how many cubic feet and the volume...
Aregular hexagonal pyramid has a base area of 45 in2 and a lateral area of 135in 2. what is the surface are are of the regular hexagonal pyramid...
Me find the answer and explain the process to find the answer of the problem appreciate it : )
If you apply the changes below to the linear parent function .f(x)=x what is the equation of the new function ? vertically stretch by a factor of 3 ; flip over the x axis...
The girls swim team is hosting a fund raiser. they would like to raise at least $500. they are selling candles for $5 and flower arrangements for $6. the girls estimate that at mos...
- ) Which of these is NOT equivalent to (2)(cos)(x) (csc)(x)=1 ? Showing steps not required since you will explain in part ii. A. 2cotθ = 1 B. tanθ = 2 C. 2cos θ = sinθ D. 2sinθ = c...
- Express the function y(t)= 4 sin 2πt + 15 cos 2πt in terms of (a) a sine term only. (b) Determine the amplitude, the period, the frequency in hertz of the function. (c) Draw the fu...
- A scientist used 2 gallons of liquid for every 3 hours he works. He used how much of a gallon each hour he works....
- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?...
- If you buy a 10-inch pizza is that the diameter or the circumference...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- X-2y divided by -z what’s the answer...3 answer(s) · Mathematics
- What’s the hypotenuse?...
- You roll a fair 6-sided die. What is P(not 3)? If necessary, round your answer to 2 decimal places Show Calculator...
- 1/2 of the female students participate in school athletics. Of the female students who participate in school athletics, 3/8 are on the track team. What fraction of female students...1 answer(s) · Mathematics
- A standard deck of 52 cards contains 4 suits: hearts, clubs, diamonds, and spades. Each suit consists of cards numbered 2 through 10, a jack, a queen, a king, and an ace. Zhi Qing...