Afarmer decides to build a fence to enclose a rectangular field in which he will plant a crop. he has 1200 1200 feet of fence to use and his goal is to maximize the area of his field
whocares1819 · 22.07.2019 19:00
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 7 Сomment
i think it might be a but you might want a second opinion
the answer is 844
it is 844 because if you add 836.50 + 7.5 you will get 844
The best choice is to use a circle. Please mark Brainliest!!!
Can someone show me step by step how to do this?
M∠abc=138° and m∠def=31° . which statement is true about ∠abc and ∠def ? a: the angles are neither complementary nor supplementary. b: the angles are complementary. c: the angl...
Pleas its really urgent and i would really appreciate it! what is the value of x? enter your answer in the box. x =
In 2014, the three largest economies in the world were (listed in order, from largest): a) the u. s., china, germany. b) the u. s., china, japan. c) china, the u. s., japan. d) c...
Given a circle with measures of (c, d, and r) and a circle with measures of (c', d', and r'), find r' if c c' = 0.25 and d = 6.0. a. 6 b. 12 c. 18 d. 24...
14. a family spends 1⁄10 of its annual income for housing, 1⁄4 for food and clothing, 1⁄5 for general expenses, and 2⁄15 for entertainment. what fractional part of their income is...
The length pf a rectangle is given by 2t +3 and its height is square root t, where t is time in seconds and the dimensions are in centimeters. find the rate of the change of the ar...
Wo competing gyms each offer childcare while paretnts work out. gym a charges $9.00 per hour of childcare. gym b charges $0.75 per 5 minutes of childcare. which comparison of the c...
Sample response: to evaluate the composition, you need to find the value of function f first. but, f(0) is 1 over 0, and division by 0 is undefined. therefore, you cannot find the...
These steps outlined were used to construct the bisector of ∠bac. which statement is not always true? ab = ac△bdc ≅ △bacbd = cd△bad ≅ △cad...
Jack buys 2 bags of chips and a soda susan buys a fruit, a bag of chips, a soda, and 2 granola bars daniel buys 4 fruits, 2 bags of chips, and a soda lastly, you also buy yourself...
Find the value of y when x equal 0 -9x-2y=-20...
- There are 48 ounces of juice in 3 bottles. what unit rate represents this ratio? a. 48 ounces per bottle b. 36 ounces per bottle c. 16 ounces per bottle d. 12 ounces per bottle...
- You fill a 22 and one half, gallon tub one ninth of the way full of water. how many gallons of water are in the tub?...
- What is the ratio of cups to quarts in a carton of milk?...
- Draw a diagram to show how many twelfth are in 3. describe a situation in which you would need to know how many twelfth are in 3...
- Is 50 tens 9 ones < ,> ,= 49 tens 35 ones...
- Complete these ordered pairs for this equation. (0, ), (2, ), ( ,3) 3x - 2y = 6...
- Acabin has room for seven campers and two counselors. how many cabins are needed for a total of 49 campers and 14 counselors? make a chart to solve the problem....
- Find two consecutive integers such that the sum of the first and 3 times the second is 55...
- Rebecca has 30 paintings to sell. the amount of money rebecca makes from selling x paintings is represented by a function. f(x)=25xf(x)=25x what is the practical domain of the fun...
- Subtract the fractions and simplify the answer 9- 5 1/3...