What is the sum of the geometric series: 7 + 14 + 28 + 56 + + 7168 a.) 7266 b.) 10,752 c.) 14,329 d.) 28,665
jacamron · 22.07.2019 19:00
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 6 Сomment
The answer that i got was 8/3
Jim has run 5/6 of a mile so far. i hope that answers your question! good luck : )
4 + 5 7/9= 9 7/9
The answer would be C
Select all the correct statements. the amount in dollars an electrician charges in terms of the number of hours worked is represented by the function y = 22x + 42. from the functio...
45% of the trees in a park are apple trees. there are 27 apple trees in the park. how many trees are in the park in all?...
Consider that lines b and c are parallel. what is the value of x? what is the measure of the smaller angle?...
Me i need ! find the asymptote and determine the end behavior of the function from the graph. the asymptote of the function is= blank 1 . for very high x-values, y =blank 2 optio...
Tiene pendiente -4 y pasa por el punto (-3, -2) encuentre la ecuación de la recta , ayuden porfa urgente...
Convert to the greater unit before finding the perimeters of this rectangle: 6ft. 6in. by 7ft....
Which number line shows a decimal equivalent to 2 1/4...
Given log3^2=0.631 and log3^7=1.771, what is log3^14? a. 1.118b. 1.893c. 2.402d. 3.542...
Consider the function f(x)=2x^3+24x^2−54x+9,−9≤x≤2 this function has an absolute minimum value equal to? and an absolute maximum value equal to ?...
2. write an equation in which the quadratic expression 2x^2-2x-12 equals 0. show the expression in factored form and explain what your solutions mean for the equation. show your wo...
What is x and y when the right angle side is 7 and the angles are 90,45 and 45?
Afireworks display is launched from a platform 10 feet above ground with an initial upward velocity of 70 feet per second. the height of the fireworks above ground after t seconds...
- Need a girl bestie? I’m right here for ya :)...
- Evaluate. 2(4 what is the correct answer?...
- Can someone help me with letter D....
- We often describe winter coats as warm. Or, we say that a thick sweater "keeps out the cold." Are these descriptions correct? Why or why not? (Remember that heat is the movement of...
- What coordinate points (x, y) represent how far the vacuum travels in two and a half minutes...
- What are some of the difficulties John Adams faced as president?
conducting a census and problems with selecting a new capital
territory disputes with England and "inventing" the...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Pls help i have 5 minutes til it’s due...
- Helps, is it 64 111 or 90?...2 answer(s) · Mathematics
- Molly has $60 in a savings account that earns 5% simple interest annually. How much interest will she earn in 6 months?...
- When doctors prescribe medication, they give patients instructions as to how much to take and how often it should be taken. The amount of medication in your body varies with time....