Planets are not uniform inside. normally, they are densest at the center and have decreasing density outward toward the surface. model a spherically symmetric planet, with the same radius as the earth, as having a density that decreases linearly with distance from the center. let the density be 1.20×104 kg/m3 at the center and 2100 kg/m3 at the surface. what is the acceleration due to gravity at the surface of this planet?
g= ? m/s^2
kaitlynauito75 · 28.11.2019 00:31
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 10 Сomment
at right angles to each other
Ithink the answer is c but then again i'm probably wrong
answer: strength i guess
When a passenger is in the car on a turn. they will most likely slide twords the door. this is because gravity is giving a pushing force twords the way it is turning. this force also acts upon the passenger, causing them to move.
If the temperature were raised very high, classically what would we expect the heat capacity per object to be for this one-dimensional system? give a numerical value. chigh t = __...
Sound is a disturbance that travels through a medium as a...
How do the kidneys affect homeostasis...
Awater balloon launcher uses an elastic band with a spring constant of 115 n/m to use thee launcher you stretch thee band back with a balloon n it the water balloons have a mass of...
When is a current produced? when the terminals of an electrochemical cell are connected by a wire if the electric circuit is opened in an electrochemical cell if the electrolyte i...
Two masses are connected by a rope that hangs over a pulley as shown below. the pulley is a uniform cylinder of radius 푅=0.381meters and mass 푀=3.1푘푔. initially 푚"is on the ground...
Consider a u-tube whose arms are open to the atmosphere. now equal volumes of water and light oil (ρ = 49.3 lbm/ft3) are poured from different arms. a person blows from the oil sid...
If a rock is thrown upward on the planet mars with a velocity of 10 mys, its height in meters t seconds later is given by y − 10t 2 1.86t 2 . (a) find the average velocity over the...
The doctor lands his tardis on a planet whose radius is 1.2x10^7m the acceleration due to gravity is 18m/s^2. what is the mass of the planet...
Idon’t know the answer to it and am stuck....
Why does a smaller car get better gas mileage than a bigger one?...
In the graph, each sinusoidal curve shows the shape of a vibrating string at a different moment. for which values of x does a node occur? (let k = an integer from -2 to +2.) k + 0...
- An empty parallel plate capacitor is connected between the terminals of a 18.8-V battery and charges up. The capacitor is then disconnected from the battery, and the spacing betwee...
- What is the maximum wavelength, in nm, of light that can eject an electron from a metal with Φ =4.50 x 10–19 J?...
- If you double the current in a long straight wire, the magnetic field at a fixed point will... be cut in half. triple. double. quadruple....
- A denser object will usually have a index of refraction....
- What is the current in milliamperes produced by the solar cells of a pocket calculator through which 9.00 C of charge passes in 8.50 h...1 answer(s) · Physics
- What would be the time for one revolution if the passenger's apparent weight at the highest point were zero...
- Cuánto demorará un cuerpo en alcanzar su máxima altura, sabiendo que fue lanzado, verticalmente hacia arriba, con una velocidad cuyo valor fue de 90 m/s?...1 answer(s) · Physics
- In the sport of parasailing, a person is attached to a rope being pulled by a boat while hanging from a parachute-like sail. A rider is towed at a constant speed by a rope that is...
- The particles of a substance stay close together but slide past one another as they move. When thermal energy is removed from the substance, the particles are forced into fixed pos...
- Which unit is equivalent to J/s? O A. Meters O B. Watts O C. Newtons O D. Calories...