Which two scientists’ theories supported the general consensus of the people and religious teachings of the time? Aristarchus and Aristotle Aristotle and Ptolemy Ptolemy and Copernicus Galileo and Aristarchus
schnefai000 · 24.11.2020 18:50
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 6 Сomment
this would be about 43%
it doesn't. it was imagined up in the middle ages.
answer: a) y=-8x+5
a) m= -8
b) m= -2
c) m= 7
d) m= 6
are their multiple choices ?
Which type of current is produced by a wire breaking magnetic field lines and changing the polarity? a. alternating b. direct c. straight d. alternating and direct...
Will give brainliest! jay rides his 2.0-kg skateboard. he is moving at speed 5.8 m/s when he pushes off the board and continues to move forward in the air at 5.4 m/s. the board now...
The ph is the a. independent variable b. the dependent variable c. control group...
Which statement best describes the superposition principle? a.) if two in-phase waves arrive simultaneously at a point, their amplitudes add up b.) if two out-of-phase waves arriv...
Energy transformations that involve one transformation from one type of energy to another are called transformations....
You need to fill a basketball with air to play with it. you know that your pump expels air at a velocity of 6 cm/s. you know that the volume flow rate of air being pumped into the...
Choose the correct general statement concerning the total potential and kinetic energy at any point along the arc of swing. the total energy at any point along the arc of swing of...
One historical reason that people in the indian subcontinent have been reluctant to use livestock for food has been that a. their digestive systems are unable to handle meat and p...
Awave is propagating from left to right in a medium. the particles in the medium are also vibrating from left to right. what kind of wave does this describe? a. longitudinal wave...
An electron with a charge of -1.6 × 10^-19 coulombs experiences a field of 1.4 × 10^5 newtons/coulomb. what is the magnitude of the electric force on this electron due to this fiel...
5volt is supplied to an electrical circuit. if the resistance of the circuit is 2.5ohms ,calculate the current flowing through the circuit....
The & support center can provide online tutoring, answers to frequently asked questions (faqs), and information about how to contact your instructors. using the topics below,...
- There you go xxx and 12 year old girl that id k...
- In a block and tackle system each pulley that you add will all the force to be . a. increased b. decreased...
- Which best describes pitch? the amount of time taken for a longitudinal wave to produce one cycle the number of cycles per second perceived by the human ear the amplitude of a wave...
- In the formulas for latent heat of fusion and latent heat of vaporization, what does Q represent?...
- Select the correct answer. Which is a chemical property of hydrogen? A. It is a light gas. B. It is a combustible gas. C. It is a colorless gas. D. It has a boiling point of -...
- Mester Exam 1 11 of 35 A car has an oil drip. As the car moves, it drips oil at a regular rate, leaving a trail of spots on the road. Which diagram shows the spots of car that is...
- Which are compounds ?...
- Which are elements ?...
- Compound, mixture, or element ?...
- PLZ HELP ME...