Which would be least likely to completely dissolve in water?
o hydrochloric acid
O nitric acid
O acetic acid
arrichardson787 · 24.11.2020 18:50
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 1 Сomment
distance = 150m
displ = root (50 ^2 + 100^2)
the answer to this is proletariats.
hope this : )
e/c, where e is its total energy
Not sure but I think so :) hope its right and helps
A- a of 8.00 cm a of 34.0 nc. a , -, a of 25.0 nc is on of a of 15.0 cm .be toto aof ? a) b) c) j d) e)...
The magnetic field inside a superconducting solenoid is 4.50 t. the solenoid has an inner diameter of 6.20 cm and a length of 26.0 cm. determine (a) the magnetic energy density in...
An object resting on a table weighs 100 n. with what force is the object pushing on the table? with what force is the table pushing on the object? explain how you got your answer...
When is a current produced? when the terminals of an electrochemical cell are connected by a wire if the electric circuit is opened in an electrochemical cell if the electrolyte i...
Atruck driver is attempting to deliver some furniture. first, he travels 8 km east, and then he turns around and travels 3 km west. finally, he turns again and travels 13 km to his...
If there's a small amount of friction between two surfaces, the result could be select all that applya. no movement b. heatc. a little bit of movementd. sliding around...
Consider two regions of space containing a static electric field, region a and region b. in region a the equipotential lines are more closely spaced than those in region b. what ca...
Aman is trying to drag a small tree that he cut down. if the static coefficient of friction of the tree on the ground is 0.5 and the tree weighs 670 n, what is the minimum amount o...
Two cans on a sunny window one black and the other white construct and explanation of the effect of sun will have on both cans over a two hour period?...
Conventional hot-water heaters consist of a tank of water maintained at a fixed temperature. the hot water is to be used when needed. the drawback is that energy is wasted because...
To find the mass defect for uranium-238 several calculations must be made. which is the calculation that should be made first? assume atomic number for uranium-238 is 92. a. 92(1...
If 150 kcal of heat raises the temperature of 2.0 kg of a material by 400 f°, what is the specific heat capacity of the material? 0.75 kcal/kg ∙ c° 1.35 kcal/kg ∙ c° 0.19 kcal/...
- Redshifts were used as supporting evidence for the big bang theory. which describes redshifts? check all that apply. the light source and observer move closer together. observed l...
- Observer a, who is at rest in the laboratory, is studying a particle that is moving through the laboratory at a speed of v-0.8c and determines its lifetime to be ta-107 ns. observe...
- Arod of length l and mass m sits on a frictionless tabletop. a very small piece of putty of mass m slides perpendicular to the rod at a speed of vo and sticks to the end of the rod...
- Calculate the intensity of thermal radiation from a blackbody by using raleigh-jeans law at a temperature of 1000 k and with a wavelength of 1000 nm (infrared), 500 nm (visible), a...
- Apoint mass- half the mass of the earth is initially located at an altitude - the radius of the earth. the gravitational interaction between the point mass and the earth pulls them...
- Ascientist reports a measurement of the temperature of the surface of a newly discovered planet is -20 k. what conclusion can you draw from this report? a. the scientist measured...
- How much power (in watts) is produced by a stream with a discharge (volume flux) of 2.00 m/second and a velocity of 2.00 m/second. (note: the density of water is 1.00 g/em) (hint:...
- Give the numerical answer to the operation for the statement shown below> > cat cat 6 5 213+2/4-2a2-write the final expression in a decimal form not a fraction. for example...
- Calculate the size of the retinal image of a 10 cm leaf from a distance of 500 m...
- Alump of clay whose rest mass is 4 kg is travelling at three-fifths the speed of light when it collides head-on with an identical lump going the opposite direction at the same spee...