What force causes you to move upward when you jump into the air?
a. You push down on Earth with a force greater than your weight, so Earth pushes back on you with a force that is equal in magnitude but opposite in direction
b. You push down on Earth, and because Earth is so large, it pushes back on you with a force that is greater than the downward force you exerted on it
c. You push down on Earth, but because Earth is stationary, Earth cannot exert an upward force on you so internal forces from your muscles act on your body itself.
d. You push down on Earth, which causes it to move slightly down under your feet and give you the sensation that you have risen.
lesl26 · 14.10.2021 04:00
A) acceleration. this seems to be the one that makes sense.
100 is the answer for you
this isn't the answer but they're the graphs
A, because of the rule of action-reaction pairs
An 8 000-kg aluminum flagpole 100-m long is heated by the sun from a temperature of 10°c to 20°c. find the heat transferred (in j) to the aluminum if the specific heat of aluminum...
Apositive charge moves in the direction of an electric field. which of the following statements are true? check all that apply. check all that apply. 1.the potential energy associ...
The discovery of the electron as a subatomic particle was a result of...
A51 kg woman skis down a hill and her kinetic energy is 9.96e4 j. what is her speed?...
Aswimming pool whose volume is 10 comma 000 gal contains water that is 0.01% chlorine. starting at tequals0, city water containing 0.003% chlorine is pumped into the pool at a r...
Ahot air balloon pilot wants the balloon to quickly rise several feet higher so it will be above some trees in the distance. which best explains how the pilot can make the balloon...
The number of pices of sausage needed by a pizza restaurant is given by the equation s= 21 n. in this equation, n is the number of pizzas the resturant will make. how many pieces o...
How do the laws of conservation apply to the changes in states of matter?...
What is the period of a wave traveling 5 m/s if its wavelength is 20 m/s...
Plz explain what friction, corollas, and a low pressure gradient does to an air parcel. what is 1+1=...
Ab+c --> ac+b is the general equation for which one of the following types of chemical reactions? a.) combination b.) single-displacement c.) decomposition d.) double-displac...
Which applications, either for diagnostic purposes or for therapeutic purposes, involve radioactive materials placed in the body? check all that apply. radiopharmaceuticals mri la...
- A 7.0 kg box is at rest on a table. The static friction coefficient jis between the box and table is 0.40, and the kinetic friction coefficient plx is 0.10. Then, a 25 N horizonta...
- the tower of doom at elitch gardens in denver colorado lifts 12 people 60 meters into the air. the engineers assume the average person has a mass of 60 kg. how much work is done by...
- A submarine on the surface of water sends out a wave pulse that reflects at the bottom of the ocean and returns back. The submarine detects the time between the transmission of the...2 answer(s) · Physics
- What kinda of wave is being generated...
- You can use the curved part of a spoon as a mirror because it light. Which best completes the statement? reflects refracts absorbs enhances...
- which two statements describe reasons that semi conductors must be included in a solar cell A. they provide a path through which electrons exit the surface of the cell and never re...
- Holden is trying to determine the velocity of his race car. He went 20 meters east, turned around, and went 40 meters
west. His car was 20 meters from the starting line. This took...1 answer(s) · Physics
- The word “virtual” refers to something that exists in effect but not in actual fact. How does this definition relate to the virtual image you see of yourself in a plane mirror?...1 answer(s) · Physics
- Two speakers, S1 and S2, operating in phase in the same medium produce the circular wave patterns shown in the diagram below. The dashed lines represents crests and the block lines...
- Calcular la aceleración que produce una fuerza de 40 N sobre un cuerpo con 88 Kg de masa. Expresar el resultado en m⁄s^2 *...2 answer(s) · Physics