C 0 0
Suppose the initial position of an object is zero, the starting velocity is 3 m/s and the final velocity was 10 m/s. The
object moves with constant acceleration. Which part of a velocity vs. time graph can be used to calculate the
displacement of the object?
O the area of the rectangle under the line
O the area of the rectangle above the line
the area of the rectangle plus the area of the triangle under the line
O the area of the rectangle plus the area of the triangle above the line
laniyasontee · 14.10.2021 04:10
Ithink it’s cancer risk
Apossible long term health effects of stress would be work
Neptune is the eighth planet from the sun. it was the first planet to get its existence predicted by mathematical calculations before it was actually seen through a telescope on sept. 23, 1846. irregularities in the orbit of uranus led french astronomer alexis bouvard to suggest that the gravitational pull from another celestial body might be responsible. german astronomer johann galle then relied on subsequent calculations to spot neptune via telescope. previously, astronomer galileo galilei sketched the planet, but he mistook it for a star due to its slow motion. in accordance with all the other planets seen in the sky, this new world was given a name from greek and roman mythology — neptune, the roman god of the sea.
sorry Yan lang Alam ko e
Asap i'm in class rn a 1,000-kg car is traveling 20 m/s on a flat stretch of road. it gets to a hill and coasts uphill until it stops. how high up the hill does the car travel? g...
Holes drilled several kilometers into earth’s crust provide direct evidence about earth’s interior in the form of...
Each neuron shown in this figure innervates a group of muscle fibers. what is the term for a group of muscle fibers innervated by a single neuron?...
Name three populations commonly found in a prairie system...
Diego is trying to lift a piano to the second floor of his house. diego uses a pulley system and gives a big lift to the piano. the piano moves upward, then stops, and then it star...
Aspring lies on a horizontal table, and the left end of the spring is attached to a wall. the other end is connected to a box. the box is pulled to the right, stretching the spring...
How much heat is needed to raise the temperature of 5g of water by 16°c? ...
The molecular weight of oxygen gas (o2) is 32 while that of hydrogen gas (h2) is 2. prove that under same physical conditions, the velocity of sound in hydrogen is four times that...
As the ball rolls down the ramp, there are changes in kinetic and potential energy. how much kinetic energy does the ball have when it reaches point b? a) 0j b) 25j c) 50j d) 1...
Which terrestrial planet has an atmosphere similar to earth’s? a. the moon’s gravity is slowly pulling earth closer to the moon. b. the moon’s gravity is so large that it causes l...
Read the passage about bird food and bird watching. noted scientist dr. elsa birde described the effect of adding a mixture of dried apples and raisins to the previous feed of sun...
Resistance and resistivity are related by a: factor that is dependent on the length of the material o factor that is dependent on the area of the material proportionality constant...
- Marissa keeps track of all attendance records for the local preschool. Which two options are advantages of her keeping the records online? A. The records are digital, so they do n...
- Two basketballs of equal mass collide in midair. If the initial velocity of Basketball A was to the right at 2.5 m/s and the initial velocity of Basketball B was to the left at 1.7...
- What is the velocity of Jacob if he runs north 40 yards in 5 seconds? a-8 yards per second b-200 yards per second c-8 yards per second north d-200 yards per second north...
- If you make a graph and it is linear with a slope of 1. what does that mean about the two things (x and y) that you graphed?
Either the x is 1 or the y is 1 The v intercept must a...1 answer(s) · Physics
- The picture below shows a man in Varanasi, India, resting on a bed of nails. Which principle about impact force allows him to do this without getting hurt, and why...
- Julie carries an 8.0-kg suitcase as she walks 18 m along a horizontal walkway to her hotel room at a constant speed of 1.5 m/s. How much work does Julie do in carrying her suitcase...
- What force keeps a bicycle wheel from flying off...
- I WILL GIVE BRAINLIEST PLEASE HURRY Evan examines a diagram of the rock cycle in his science textbook. He wonders how he can connect what he has learned about matter and energy to...
- An object starts at position 12 on a horizontal line with a reference point of 0. What is the position of the object if it moves 14 units to the left? -26 -2. ОООО 2 26...
- Question 5 of 5 Change in v = 9.8 m/s2xt. The diagram shows a ball falling toward Earth in a vacuum. v=0 m/s Time (s) o 1 000 2- 3 o 4 What is the velocity of the ball at 4 second...