I'll do it rn and then answer
What do you mean there’s no jelly beans
mass and volume are the answers you are looking for
Which of the following statements are true of solids? a. the particles do not vibrate. b. the particles are in a fixed location. c. they have strong intermolecular forces between...
If you were to drop a rock from a tall building, assuming that it had not yet hit the ground, and neglecting air resistance. what is its vertical displacement (in m) after 6 s?...
An observer that stands still as the electron moves by him, will observe...
Astone is dropped with no initial velocity from the top of a cliff and hits the ground a time of 3.9 s later. what is the height of the cliff, in units of meters? you may assume t...
Given the position vector of the particle r(t)=(t+1)i+(t^2−1)j+2t k, find the particle's velocity and acceleration vectors at t=1...
If angle "a" is 25°, angle "b" is: a) equal to angle c b) less than angle c c) greater than angle c...
You are standing on a skateboard, initially at rest. a friend throws a very heavy ball toward you. you can either catch the object or deflect the object back toward your friend (su...
In a classical model of the hydrogen atom, the electron moves around the proton in a circular orbit of radius 0.053 nm. what is the electron's orbital frequency? what is the effec...
Ahypothetical metal has an orthorhombic unit cell for which the a, b, and c lattice parameters are 0.413 nm, 0.665 nm, and 0.876 nm, respectively. (a) if there are 8 atoms per unit...
Which of the following statements are evidence that gases do not always behave ideally? check all that apply.? a. co2 gas becomes dry ice (solid co2) at 1 atm and –78.5 °c. b. w...
The researcher who studied the ability of cats to learn to escape from puzzle boxes was...
How much heat is needed to raise the temperature of 5g of water by 16°c?...
- To what temperature must you raise a gold wire (c = 0.0034), originally at 20.0°C, to double its resistance, neglecting any changes in dimensions? (You can assume that resistivity...
- Which Statement Best Describes a dominant gene? A. It is the gene that produces mutations. B. It is the gene that provided desirable traits. C it is the gene that masks a recessiv...3 answer(s) · Physics
- The rate of charge transport through a mathematical surface perpendicular to the axis is constant at the value of 10 A. How much charge passes through the surface in 5.00 min?...
- (a) If the coefficient of kinetic friction between tires and dry pavement is 0.80, what is the shortest distance in which you can stop a car by locking the brakes when the car is t...
- A solid sphere of uniform density is attached to a massless rod at the sphere’s surface, and is spinning around the rod at 1.0 radian/s. The sphere is 1.0 meter in radius, and 1.0...2 answer(s) · Physics
- A box slides on a frictionless surface with a total energy of 50 J. It hits a spring and compresses the spring a distance of 25 cm from equilibrium. If the same box with the same i...2 answer(s) · Physics
- Find the electric field inside a hollow plastic ball of radius R that has charge Q uniformly distributed on its outer surface. Give your answer as a multiple of Q/ε0.Express your a...
- In an unweathered sample of igneous rock, the ratio of an unstable isotope to its stable daughter isotope is 1:15. If no daughters were present at the time the rock cooled below cl...
- The dosage of technetium-99m for a lung scan is 20. μCi /kg of body mass. How many millicuries of technetium-99m should be given to a 48 kg person? (Recall that 1 mCi = 1000 μCi.)...3 answer(s) · Physics
- A stuntman with a mass of 80.5 kg swings across a moat from a rope that is 11.5 m. At the bottom of the swing the stuntman's speed is 8.45 m/s. The rope's breaking strength is 1,00...