A child jumps from a moving sled with a speed of 2.5 m/s and in the direction opposite the sled’s motion. The sled continues to move in the forward direction, but with a new speed of 6.3 m/s. If the child has a mass of 38 kg and the sled has a mass 63 kg, what is the initial velocity of the sled?
ineedhelp2285 · 25.01.2022 14:10
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 4 Сomment
where is the
an electric circuit
not moving. pos accel,
be subject to a force andchange its motion
When applying kirchhoff's rules, one of the essential steps is to mark each resistor with plus and minus signs to label how the electric potential changes from one end of the resis...
A2 kg ball travellng to the right with a speed of 4 m/s collidees with a 5 kg ball traveling to the left with a speed of 3 m/s. take right to be the positive direction. what is the...
The h line in calcium is normally at 396.9 nm. however, in a star's spectrum, it is measured at 398.1nm. how fast is the star moving and is it moving towards the earth or away from...
1. a net force of 100 newton’s is applied to a wagon for 5 seconds. this causes the wagon to undergo a change in momentum of...
We put a force of 50n on an object and the acceleration is 100 m/s². what is the mass of the object?...
The freezing and boiling point of a substance changes as the air pressure around it changes. for example, at a lower air pressure (higher altitude) it is easier for water molecules...
What conclusion can be made based on the temperature of soil when the light hits the soil at 0°, 45°, and 90° angles in section 2 of the experiment? did your results support your...
1) what is the power in horsepower of a 100 watt light bulb? what is the power in kilowatts of a 200 horsepower engine? 2) if a cars engine is providing 3000 n of force to keep...
An electron is ejected into a horizontal uniform e⃗ field at a parallel horizontal velocity of v0. assume the electron's initial position x0, initial velocity v0, time t, magnitude...
Aheat engine that operates on a carnot cycle has an efficiency of 0.420 when its low-temperature reservoir is at 10 ∘c. part aby how many degrees celsius must you increase the temp...
The amount of potential energy possessed by an elevated object is equal to...
You have a resistor and a capacitor of unknown values. first, you charge the capacitor and discharge it through the resistor. by monitoring the capacitor voltage on an oscilloscope...
- Which two types of potential energies would be types of mechanical energies? electrical and kinetic nuclear and chemical radiant and thermal elastic and gravitational...
- Name the type of energy transfer: You fry an egg on a hot car engine....
- Why do a hammer and a feather fall at the same rate on the moon but not on the earth?...
- Jamarion drops a basketball from the roof of the school to cause a conversion of energy. What causes the conversion of energy as the ball falls through the air?...
- If a missile is launched from the equator toward an object in the Northern Hemisphere, should it be aimed to the left, to the right, or directly at its target? Why?...
- What is fuse short answer...
- Ocean waves are hitting a beach at a rate of 3.2 Hz. What is the period of the waves? (2 decimal places)...3 answer(s) · Physics
- These are all factors of coastal erosion. Hurricanes Sinkholes Human Impact Glaciers...
- A 35-kg child is traveling a 2.50 m/s when she enters the final section of the Giant Waterslide. That section is 5.0 m long and has a vertical drop of 4.0 m. The force of friction...
- An airplane is traveling at 16.5 m/s when a gust of wind makes it go at 45.5 m/s. If the wind accelerates the airplane by 3.7 m/s2, how far did the wind push the airplane?...