An electric motor uses 670 kJ of electrical energy to generate 595 kJ of mechanical kinetic energy. What is the efficiency of the motor?
Full example, please...
jerseygirl1783 · 25.01.2022 14:10
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 9 Сomment
If the heat engine is a perfect carnot cycle engine, thenefficiency = (t2-t1)/t2 where t1=temperature of cold reservoir ( ° k) = 135 t2=temperature of hot reservoir ( ° k) = 325thereforeefficiency = (t2-t1)/t2 = (325-135)/325 = 0.5846 = 58% note: this is the theoretical maximum efficiency of a perfect heat engine. real-life engines do not achieve this value.
Sorry i don’t know what to do
The answer is 12, for the points
Used energy=595KJTotal energy=670KJ
Why do electron microscopes have higher resolving power than light microscopes?...
Asubject in a clinical research trial experiences a serious, unanticipated adverse drug experience. how should the investigator proceed, with respect to the irb, after the discover...
The ability to make things happen is also called a. heat b. force c. matter d. energy...
1. what is the relationship between wavelength and the penetrating power of an electromagnetic wave? a) the penetrating power has no relationship to the wavelength. b) the penetra...
Abeam of electrons moves at right angles to a magnetic field of 4.5 × 10-2 tesla. if the electrons have a velocity of 6.5 × 106 meters/second, what is the force acting on the elect...
Two point charges are separated by a certain distance. how does the strength of the electric field produced by the first charge...
The momentum of a man riding his bicycle downhill can be calculated. the bicycle and the man have a combined mass of 40 kg. the velocity of the bicycle is 10 m/s. calculate the mom...
Momentum lab this lab uses a phet simulation. navigate to the phet momentum simulation. if you don’t see the image below when you click on the link, then you need to either enable...
Which tools do meteorologists use to create weather forecasts? check all that apply. a)guesses b)computer models c)weather service maps d)data from instruments e)personal observa...
Amagnetically soft material is placed in a strong magnetic field. what is the most likely outcome? it will become a permanent magnet because the domains will remain aligned. it wi...
Brian is speaking to you and a group of friends. he explains that nuclear power plants are essentially nuclear bombs waiting to explode. this is very worrisome to your friends. whi...
An astronaunt applies a force of 450n to an asteroid and it accelerates at 7.00 m/s?...
- Explain how gravity and inertia work together to keep planets in orbit:...
- What would happen if there was a sudden excess of greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide?...
- All organisms require a set of instructions that specify its traits. the instructions that are responsible for all the inherited traits of an organism...
- Which nitrogen base sequence is the partner of c–a–t–c–g–a? c–a–t–c–g–a g–t–a–g–c–t t–g–c–t–a–g g–c–a–t–g–t...
- Objects become charged when are moved from one object to another....
- When you place your feet near the fireplace and they become warm, what type of energy conversion occurs?...3 answer(s) · Physics
- When discussing the earth's magnetic field we could say that the earth has a geomagnetic north pole that is similar to the north pole of a magnet. geomagnetic north pole that is s...3 answer(s) · Physics
- Explain what happens to the pitch of a cell phone ring when the wavelength of a sound wave increases...
- What do ocean waves and sound waves have in common? a. both are transverse waves. b. both are longitudinal waves. c. both are electromagnetic waves. d. both exhibit the same parti...
- Which statement best describes the relationship between metals and magnets?...