To determine the y-component of a projectile's initial velocity, what operation is 1 performed on the angle at which the projectile is launched?
neariah24 · 25.01.2022 15:50
ANSWER(S): 1 Show answers 3 Сomment
option number c is the right answer.
truck y has a greater velocity than truck x.
answer; equivalent to a one(1) horsepower motor;
The answer to your question is d.sin because:
Which two objects have the greatest gravitational force acting between them...
When you push downward on a book at rest on a table, you feel an upward force. does this force depend on friction? defend your answer....
Which one of the following research methods can show cause and effect...
As a pendulum bob swings back and forth several times, the maximum height it reaches becomes less and less. this is because more and more of the pendulum bob's energy is being tra...
What effects result when there is an impact between earth and an asteroid? check all that apply. a. massive flooding. b. extinction of many life forms. c.major earthquakes change...
Consider a uniformly charged ring in the xy plane, centered at the origin. the ring has radius a and positive charge qdistributed evenly along its circumference. a)what is the dire...
Which are causes of mechanical weathering? (check all that apply) a. acid rain b. plant growth c. animal actions d. carbon dioxide e. pressure release i chose b & e and got t...
Amother used 150 watts of power to raise a 15 newton object in a time interval of 8.0 seconds. through what vertical distance was the object raised ?...
Ln finding the density of liquid why is the method of using a density bottle more accurate than the one of using a measuring cylinder...
Question 1 of 10multiple choice: select the best answer and click "submit."what method of forecasting predicts the arrival time of a storm based on itscurrent speed and other sta...
At which landing site would the lander have the greatest amount of gravitational potential energy...
Atruck going 15 kmôź°€h has a head-on collision with a small car going 30 kmôź°€h. which statement best describes the situation? (a) the truck has the greater change of momentum b...
- What happens to the pressure of a gas if it is heated and the volume remains the same?...
- 5. a massless string passes over a frictionless pulley and carriesmass m, hanging at one end and mass 'mz' connected by anothermass less sting to mass 'mz' at the other end as show...
- Mary and sally are in a foot race. when mary is 22 m from the finish line, she has a speed of 4.0 m/s and is 5.0 m behind sally, who has a speed of 5.0 m/s. sally thinks she has an...
- If some electrons are transferred from object a to object b, a. object a will have a positive charge b. object a will have a negative charge c. object b will have a positive charge...
- Arunner achieves a velocity of 11.1 m/s, 9 sec after he begins. what is his acceleration? given: equation: plug in:...
- Atrain is accelerating at a rate of 2 m/s. if its initial velocity is 20 m/s, what is its velocity after 30 seconds? given: equation: plug in:...
- Why do snow shoes stop us from sinking...
- Give two reasons why circular water waves decrease in amplitude as they travel away from the source....
- Which of the following accurately describe some aspect of gravitational waves? select all that apply. (a) gravitational waves come from funnel-shaped regions of the universe(b) gr...
- The theory explains how our universe became so structured and uniform....