a super man I sitting on a tree 98m high with a he has rescued from a claws of a tiger. unfortunately the child shift and falls with an initial velocity of 0m/s supposed reached what was happened 2 second later and flow to catch the child at a speed of 39.2m/s find the time super man will fly before catching the child, and the distance super man fly to catch the child
greatsavagebeast · 25.01.2022 17:30
ANSWER(S): 2 Show answers 10 Сomment
D. the index of refraction of the second medium is lower.
The answer is -6hope this
Molybdeum(mo)orruthenium (ru)actually, elements with similar chemical properties as technetium would bemn, re, and bh. this is because elements in the same group/family (column) have similar chemical properties. elements in the same period (row) have the same number of energy levels (or shells).
Yes that is right. You’re correct
Explain how plate tectonics have changed earth’s surface over time. include the role of plate tectonics in the creation of landforms....
Ateam of astronauts is on a mission to land on and explore a large asteroid. in addition to collecting samples and performing experiments, one of their tasks is to demonstrate the...
An architect plans to use solar energy to heat the next house he designs. what principle of absorption and infrared energy can be applied to the design of the new house? how could...
In which of the following would the particles move most rapidly? a. ice at -20 °c b. water at 20 °c c. steam at 110 °c d. boiling water e. ice at 0 °c...
Alandscaper is shopping for landscaping materials. she wants to use materials through which water flows easily. which materials should she choose? check all that apply. clay grave...
Smallest intensity of a stimulus that you can detect 50 percent of the time is...
How is the acceleration of an object in uniform circular motion constant? a - in magnitude only b - in direction only c - in both magnitude and direction d - in magnitude, dire...
Select the best definition for wavelength. the height of an oscillating electromagnetic wave the rate at which electromagnetic waves oscillate. the distance between two crests of a...
Which statement correctly describes the interaction between magnetic poles? north and south poles attract each other. north and south poles repel each other. two north poles wil...
What types of radiation make up the electromagnetic spectrum?...
Orque can be calculated by multiplying the force (n) applied at 90∘ to the lever arm at a distance (m) from the pivot point (point of rotation), the compound si unit for the torque...
Because air contracts as it cools, the air pressure inside a freezer is typically lower than on the outside. why do ice cubes inside a freezer tend to shrink over time? the ice su...
- A custodian pushes a large crate across the gym floor. Of the forces listed. Which act upon the crate...
- What is the relationship between an object’s height and its range?...
- Ken Griffey, Jr's warehouse shot in the 1933 home run derby travelled 93 feet per second for 5 seconds. How far did he hit the ball?...
- 3. When a kicker on the football team kicks a field goal, which forces are evident? A. B. The action of his foot striking the ball and the reaction of the ball against his foot. T...
- A 30 kg box is dragged by a rope across a rough patch of ice. Despite the rope exerting a tension force of 50 N, it slows at a rate of 0.2 m/s/s. Determine the force of friction a...
- 1. A student pushes against a wall with 20 N of force and the wall does not move. In this situation, the wall exerts - A. A.20 N of force in the same direction as the push. B.20 N...
- A 1242 kg car is moving at 22.5 m/s when it skids to a stop. The car's brakes, which caused the stop, applied a force of -7210 N in order to slow down the car. What was the acceler...2 answer(s) · Physics
- This man proposed that all matter was composed of atoms...
- The white cue ball is moving towards the black 8 ball with a speed of 3.6 m/s. What is the momentum of the white cue ball? (p=mv)...
- Two children seat them selves on a seesaw the one on the left has a weight of 400 N while the one on the right weighs 300 N . The fulcurm is at the midpoint of the seesaw. If the c...2 answer(s) · Physics