determine the ma based on the diagram below.
Giovanni0312 · 30.12.2019 15:31
ANSWER(S): 3 Show answers 6 Сomment
i tried it and took the test
if im wrong then we have different tests
Sorry i don’t know what to do
Rvvhgg. fbytv gt. bye bro. bb
Im taking the test rn and i think that C. 2.14 is the answer...
When a bicycle coasts uphill, it moves slower and slower as it climbs. why? a. its kinetic energy is transforming into heat energy. b. its potential energy is transforming into ki...
The frequency of the fundamental of the guitar string is 320 hz. at what speed v do waves move along that string?...
Does heating a metal wire increase or decrease its electrical resistance? why?...
How can you measure the amplitude of a longitudinal wave?...
Cho is making a bar graph showing the amount of money spent on health care between 1999 and 2005. the dependent variable is the: a: money spent b: year c: number of patients...
Which of the following does culture contribute to the preferences and behaviors of consumers?...
Aperson is in a room whose walls are maintained at a temperature of 17 °c. the temperature of the person’s skin is 32 °c. the surface area of the person’s skin is 1.4 m2. determine...
The 0.5-kg flyballs of a centrifugal governor revolve at a constant speed v in the horizontal circle of 160-mm radius shown. neglecting the mass of links ab, bc, ad, and de, and re...
What is the number of protons in the nucleus of an element called?...
Max (15 kg) pushes maya (12 kg) on a swing so that maya moves in simple harmonic motion. the swing is 1.8 meters long and has a mass of 4 kg, concentrated in the seat. if maya and...
Two large parallel conducting plates carrying opposite charges of equal magnitude are separated by 2.20 )if the surface charge density for each plate has magnitude 47.0 nc/m2, what...
This is an atom that has lost or gained electrons....
- Pls answer the following...
- A long, straight, current-carrying wire runs from north to south. a. A compass needle placed above the wire points with its north pole toward the east. In What direction is the cu...
- If a charge of 2 C passes through a conductor in 4 seconds then how much current is flowing through it? a 2.0 A b 0.5 A С 5.0 A d 20 A...
- A body accelerates uniformly from rest at 2ms² for 5 seconds . calculate its average velocity in this time....
- A spring stretches 5 cm when a 300-N mass is suspended from it. Calculate the spring constant in N / m ....
- henry has a mass of 82.0kg. He jogs around a circular track at a speed of 4.50 m/s. The track has a radiius od 30.0 meters...
- what two forces are acting on a balloon tied to a cup when it’s floating ? and what to forces are acting on a balloon tied to a cup when it’s it floats down ?...
- Explain the difference between velocity and acceleration....
- Question 3 (2 points) The generic equation suggested by a graph showing a half-parabola is which of the following? (2 po a y = mx + b b y = kx2 y = k (1/x)...
- A 125 kg mail bag hangs by a vertical rope 3.3 m long. A postal worker then displaces the bag to a position 2.2 m sideways from its original position, always keeping the rope taut....